Join a prestigious clientele
Follow in the footsteps of industry leaders like Raytheon Systems and Caterpillar to gain your staff's TS 16949 Internal Auditor training qualifications. Participants will benefit from our positive and progressive approach to Internal Auditing training, through a course that is specifically developed for workers in the Automotive and Defence industries. On the first day, you'll be given an in-depth look at the ISO TS 16949:2009 Standard's clauses, as well as any changes caused by issue updates. The second and third days transform the emphasis on to the actual auditing elements, and your highly-qualified trainer – a Chartered Quality Professional with a wealth of experience – will share the SQMC Auditors' time-tested tips and techniques on how to get maximum value from your internal audits; and how to influence auditees and Management with integrity.
Successful participants are awarded an Internal QMS Auditor certificate from SQMC - an internationally accredited training centre. This qualification indicates your competence to complete internal audits in line with the universal ISO 19,011:2011 auditing standard.
About this course, in one sentence
This TS 16949 Internal Auditor training course is an ideal preparation for those required to audit or maintain the organisation's automotive-focused Quality Management System.
Here's what we teach...
SQMC provide TS 16949 Internal Auditor trainees with practical audit scenarios based on dynamic case-studies. We help you try out auditing protocol and techniques in a safe and comfortable environment. Key topics covered on our course are:
- The world-famous International Standard for designing and assessing Quality procedures – ISO 9001 (2008); and the latest Automotive-specific TS16949 Standard (current the "2009" version).
- The Requirements of a Quality Management System for suppliers to the Automotive market, using TS 16949 as your yardstick.
- Getting to grips with Documentation and Interpretation.
- Understand the principles, methodology, preparation and performance of the Quality Audit, to ISO 19,011.
- The key to selecting the Audit sample, and the subsequent preparation of your questioning – get this right and you'll perform Process Audits with increased confidence.
- How to prepare the findings and statements for a Corrective Action Report.
- Master the art of straightforward Audit Reporting.
- A look at Corrective & Preventive Action, the follow-up process, and then surveillance.
No prior experience is necessary
No background in Internal Quality Auditing or knowledge of TS 16949 is necessary to enrol on this training course, as a thorough introduction to the Standard is provided on Day 1.
We'll be happy to talk over your options with you, so please do get in touch.
3 days required to train to a sufficient competency (9.00 – 17.00)