Placing true value on Quality
Book your AS 9100 training with SQMC, and you will be joining a prestigious clientele that includes British Airways, Spirit AeroSystems, and American Pacific. By doing so, you will benefit from SQMC's positive and progressive approach to Quality Management training specifically for the Aerospace, Aviation and Defence industries.
Who is this course for?
Our AS 9100 awareness course is an ideal preparation for anyone developing, implementing, or maintaining an aerospace-focused Quality Management System. Moreover, when combined with our Internal Auditor course and optional AS 9100 assessment pack, our students can gain an aerospace sector-specific auditing qualification.
Here are the key topics covered by this course:
- An introduction to the International Standard, AS 9100:2016 ("Revision D").
- The Requirements of a Quality Management System for suppliers to the Aviation, Aeronautics and Defence markets, using AS 9100 as your yardstick.
- The ‘Seven Management Principles’ upon which AS 9100 is based.
- Deming's ‘Plan – Do – Check – Act’ (PDCA) cycle, used to maintain an aerospace QMS.
- The 'process approach'.
- Unpacking the various clauses of the AS 9100 Standard, contextualising them to real-life scenarios.
Perfect for newcomers and experienced professionals, alike
No prior knowledge or experience of AS 9100 is necessary to undertake this course. It is designed for people new to the subject, although it is equally beneficial to those who have already been working with the Standard, and would like to better understand its application, or appreciate the value that it's bringing to their organisation. Moreover, you will be far more confident to train as a auditor after taking this course. The stakes are much higher in the aviation sector, therefore it's vital to know exactly what you'll be auditing to.
Please don't hesitate to call our advisors during UK office hours if you have any questions.
Length of course
One day (typically 9.00 – 17.00)
Founded in 1989, SQMC is an award-winning, globally accredited Management Centre. We serve students and trainees across the United Kingdom, Europe and beyond from our headquarters, 25 minutes from Edinburgh International Airport. Click here for a timeline of our history.
- Extensive reference manual
- Ample personal coaching time
- Recognised certificate
|SQMC||£495 + vat|
Assessment & CertificationNo formal assessment. Participants are awarded a Certificate of Attendance. Attending the course equates to 7 CPD points from the Chartered Quality Institute.
Arrange this course in-house anywhere in Europe.