ISO 45001:2018 is finally in its 'Final Draft' stage, which means it's now a good time to update your OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety qualifications.
In its former incarnation as a British Standard (OHSAS 18001) it took Europe and other parts of the world by storm, transforming Health and Safety operations and procedures; increasing safety levels dramatically; and saving organisations untold fortunes by averting disaster. Now an international Standard, "ISO 45001" brings half a dozen major changes and improvements that all auditors, managers, and Safety-involved staff must become familiar with.
In a nutshell
- ISO 45001, like its Quality and Environmental counterparts, is based on the Annex SL framework
- All clauses in ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 now align perfectly
- ISO 45001 brings in new requirements relating to the context of the organisation, operation, planning, leadership, and support
3 key points covered
- The high level structure of the new Standard
- The changes between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- ISO 45001's new and revised terms and definitions
Please don't hesitate to call our advisors during UK office hours if you have any questions.
Please register your interest below: