A combination of our continuing growth nationwide and retirement of some current SQMC associates means several opportunities have arisen for dynamic, experienced, highly ethical and progressively-minded ISO consultants to join our team of approved suppliers.
We’re looking for like-minded individuals based in (or an easy commute from) Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Inverness, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich and Plymouth to help SQMC clients with one or more of the following typical requests:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System implementation*
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Energy Systems implementation*
- Information Security / Data Protection System implementation*
- Food Safety Management System implementation*
- Established Systems maintenance, refinement and expansion projects
- Internal audit programme management
- Supplier audits of our clients’ subcontractors
- ‘Mock’ 3rd party audits, in preparation for the real thing
- Outsourced QHSE Manager roles
*Please note that SQMC is not a certification body. Our remit when implementing an ISO System is to design a custom-build System for each client, to the high standard accepted by UKAS-approved certification bodies. On completion of each project, we suggest what we believe are the 3 best-suited UKAS-approved certification bodies for our client, based on geographical locations, sector and sub-sector, and our client’s budget.
Entry level for candidates:
- Must have held full “Member” or “Fellow” status with a relevant Chartered Body (e.g. CQI, IOSH, IEMA, CIPD; or ASQ) for a minimum of 3 years
- Must have a valid UK driving licence and own transport
- UK residents from outside the EU are required to demonstrate a valid UK employment visa
- Must be self-employed, or in part-time employment with permission from your employer to undertake contracts on your own time for 3rd parties
Beneficial, but non-essential:
- Valid passport, and willingness to travel by air, if required
- Posess “Registered” status with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Contractor 3rd Party Auditor to a UKAS-approved Certification Body
Interested parties who meet the four essential requirements above are invited to submit their CV and covering letter to:
Carnegie Conference Centre
Interviews (including telephone interviews for candidates from further afield) will be preceded by a mandatory case study exercise, designed to enable prospective SQMC associates to demonstrate their progressive, positive auditing style and philosophy. Participation in our preliminary exercise will allow our procurement board to identify individuals likely to be the ‘best fit’ with our established associates; and who will bring a consistency of service excellence to our global client base.
Thank you for your interest – we look forward to hearing from you!