SQMC Consultants have the art of asking good questions (and listening with interest to your answers!), gathering information about problems and issues, and then giving you the very best advice based on our vast experience and observations. Just as a traveller to a foreign culture notices what the indigenous peoples take for granted, an outsider viewing a company may notice where the corporate natives are following out-dated and irrational traditions or destructive myths.
With an SQMC Chartered Professional ISO Consultant, you get someone who implements, audits and works with ISO Standards on a daily basis – and all the issues this throws up! You get mentors who are qualified to coach, and qualified to audit. You get intelligent advice from people you can consult!
SQMC help clients from a wide range of sectors – across central Scotland and the north of England – to gain and maintain ISO certification. Some of the organisations which value our mentorship are:
- Construction Licensing Executive (Assistance towards UKAS Accreditation)
- Coatbridge College (ISO 9001 registration from a UKAS Certification Body)
- AES Solar (Microgeneration and ISO 14001 registration from a UKAS Certification Body)
- Recruitment Zone (ISO 9001 registration from a UKAS Certification Body)
- McNab Sports (Integrated ISO registration from a UKAS Certification Body)
- Tokheim (ISO 14001 registration from a UKAS Certification Body)
- Thomas Menzies Builders (Integrated ISO registration from a UKAS Certification Body)
In 'auditing terms', our Consultants and Auditors can*:
- re-focus your auditing plans and systems on customer satisfaction;
- determine how well departments are meeting their requirements;
- identify the root causes of your problems;
- improve your written Audit Reports;
- identify opportunities for improvement including improvement in your Internal Auditing practice; and
- show you new ways to close out corrective actions and raise your whole Internal Auditing game.
There are many ways in which we may be in a position to help you; from small, single-day documentation projects, to long-term, out-sourced QHSE managerial roles. Why not contact our advisors for an informal chat?
*Please note that the success of many types of consultancy assignments is dependent upon a certain amount of input from key personnel within your organisation, under the guidance of our consultant.